26. ruj 2012.

Waiting on Wednesday (#11)


Hello friends. It's Wednesday and that means Waiting on Wednesday. It's a meme created by Breaking the Spine, where every Wednesday we pick a books we cannot wait to read. Here are this week's picks.

Glass' pick


Remy O’Malley heals people with touch—but every injury she cures becomes her own. Living in a household with an abusive stepfather, she has healed untold numbers of broken bones, burns,and bruises. And then one night her stepfather goes too far.

Being sent to live with her estranged father offers a clean start and she is eager to take it. Enter Asher Blackwell. Once a Protector of Healers, Asher sacrificed his senses to become immortal. Only by killing a Healer can a Protector recover their human senses. Falling in love is against the rules between these two enemies. Because Remy has the power to make Protectors human again, and when they find out, they’ll becoming for her—if Asher doesn’t kill her first




Expected publication: November 27th, 2012


Tanja's pick


Anna and Bennett were never supposed to meet: she lives in 1995 Chicago and he lives in 2012 San Francisco. But Bennett's unique ability to travel through time and space brings him into Anna's life, and with him, a new world of adventure and possibility. As their relationship deepens, they face the reality that time might knock Bennett back where he belongs, even as a devastating crisis throws everything they believe into question. Against a ticking clock, Anna and Bennett are forced to ask themselves how far they can push the bounds of fate--and what consequences they can bear in order to stay together. 

Fresh, exciting, and deeply romantic, Time Between Us is a stunning and spellbinding debut from an extraordinary new talent in YA fiction.


Expected publication: October 9th, 2012

We both picked 




Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean they are fated to be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. Now Nora and Patch must gather their strength to face one last, perilous trial. Old enemies return, new enemies are made, and a friend's ultimate betrayal threatens the peace Patch and Nora so desperately want. The battle lines are drawn—but which sides are they on? And in the end, are there some obstacles even love can't conquer?






Expected publication: October 23rd, 2012


I'd like to see your picks for this week, so leave the link in comments and I'll pay you a visit! 

Until the next time,

 & 

22 komentara:

  1. great picks! I chose Touched for my WoW last week. Time Between Us sounds extraordinary! I am really tempted to read that one! I hope you guys like Finale!
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great choices! I personally CANNOT wait for Time Between Us! I heard that it's a bit like Time Traveler's Wife :)

    - Ellie @ The Selkie Reads Stories

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. These covers are BEAUTIFUL and they all sound so very good. Especially Time Between Us and Touched. Love.

    Thanks for dropping by!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I absolutely love the cover of Touched. Time Between Us sounds really good too. Great picks.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Great pick! :) I can't wait for Time Between us! :D

    My WoW!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Great picks Glass and Tanja! I've seen Touched popping up everywhere recently, so can't wait to read a copy, also the Time Between Us sounds fantastic too! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Oh awesome!! I so cannot wait for Finale!!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I'm dying to read Touched, it sounds so good, and you gotta love that cover :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Thank you all for stopping by!
    Luckily we don't have to wait long till the books come! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I have Touched on my to-read list and I can't wait to get my hands on it. It sounds amazing! Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I am so excited for all 3! I do love the Hush, Hush series and Touched sounds so amazing.Time Between Us has been my most anticipated fall release and I cannot wait for it to finally be out so I can read it! Just pre-ordered a signed copy yesterday. Great picks! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Yay for Finale :) And I also want to read the other two books :) They sounds pretty interesting!
    Thanks for stopping by My WW :)

    Janina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Singed copy? *sigh* Lucky you! I hope we enjoy this book.
    Thank you all for stopping by! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. "Touched" sounds good. Reminds me a little of "Touch of Power" by Maria V. Snyder- but still worth a look. Thanks for stopping by!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Aren't those awesome covers? I haven't read Silence yet but the cover of Finale looks great! Can't wait to these lovelies to come out ;)

    My WoW pick

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. I still haven't read any book by Maria V. Snayder and I've seen them more than any other. I have no idea why. :)
    Oh I love that series and I agree cover is really great! :)

    Thank you all for stopping by!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Great picks, I still need to read the Hush series though..My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Ahhhh Finale!!!! Love that pick! Cannot wait for some more Patch! Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Yeah Patch where are you? :D
    Thank you all for stopping by!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. OH MY GOD.....I AM WAITING FOR ALL OF THESE!! Especially Touched and Finale!! :D So excited! Awesome picks for this week! And thanks for stopping by My WoW post! 

    Sorry for the late reply! :)

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Hey! :) Thanks for stopping by! Yeah Finale I cannot wait! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...