Hi! It's time for this week's Top Ten Tuesday. As you all know it's a meme created by The Broke and The Bookish where every Tuesday we pick ten books on certain task. This week our task is Top Ten Book That Make Me Think (about world, life ect.). To be frank every book make me thing about something but I'll name those that left the strongest impression on me.
1. On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. This book made me think about everything. Just because I felt like I was part of the story.
2. The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis. This book made me think about life, system and society. It made me think about teens and pretty much everything.
3. Sing Me To Sleep by Angela Morrison. It made me thing about why is life so unfair sometimes.
4. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma . This, as all above, was in my mind for long. I still think about it. Mostly about how sometimes you never know who you'll fell in love with.
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth. I though about putting only contemporary books but I can go without this one. It's hard to name all the things this book made me think about. Mostly about myself.
6. Callum & Harper by Fisher Amelie. It made me think about my life. Mostly how would it look like without my parents.
7. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. One thing is sure dystopian books really make you think about life and how would you react in certain situations.
8. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. Let's be real, who doesn't want that letter!
9. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. It's a story that will make you think about lots of things.
10. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. Like people often say it's a story about women. I just wondered would I survive something like this.
You're as always more than welcome to share your Top Ten with us. Just leave the link in comments.
Until the next time,