Hi all. It's time for this week's Top Ten Tuesday, which is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. My task for this week is to pick ten series I haven't finished for some reason. Even though I rarely quit on some series still I believe I can find ten I haven't finished.
1. The absolute winner here is The Premonition series. I've read the first two and those two have the worst reviews I've ever wrote. Inescapable I survived, but Intuition killed me.
2. The Vampire Agape. I've read first book in this series and it simply annoyed me too much.
3. Next one is series called Celestra. I've read the first one and I really didn't like it. Too bad cause covers are beautiful.
4. Darke Academy is next one. To be frank I read first three because I found them at the library and they were short. Another thing our publishers need some better advisers (like me for example *hint*), cause the book they translate are too bad. There is too many good books, why they waste time on some like this one, I have no idea.
5. Brenna Blixen series is another one I haven't finished. I have no idea why, but I believe I'm too old for this one.
6. I can't believe but I almost forgot The Vampire Diaries. Hands down for the TV show, but books, no thank you.
7. First book in Souls series wasn't that bad, but it lack to impress me enough to continue with this series.
8. Shadow Unit series is another one that bites the dust.
9. I'm still thinking about Graceling Realm. I've read the first book, but we'll see about the next ones. If I find some time, maybe.
10. Last one is Women of Underworld. I'm not into this whole adult thing, but I've read the first one just because I had the book. Now the book is on some better place and I will maybe read this series one day.
I'd love to see your picks for this week. Leave the link in comments and I'll visit your posts!
Until the next time,