Hi people! It's time for another Top Ten Tuesday, which is you know a meme created by Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday we pick ten things for certain task. This week my task is to pick ten bookish people I want to meet.
0. There is more than ten bloggers who I'd like to meet and I cannot leave anyone behind, basically I'd like to meet all of you. So I decided to pick authors instead. Only there are three girls that are higher than first place. My BFFs Glass, Zrinka and Zemira. I love them.
Now top ten authors
1. Carlos Ruiz Zafon. What can I tell you. I worship this man.
2. Melina Marchetta. How my friend Zemira would say the Queen of contemps.
3. Richelle Mead. Do I really have to talk about this woman?
4. Jennifer L. Armentrout. Aiden! I don't need more, but she also created Daemon! She is also very nice and friendly to her readers, which I always appreciate.
5. Maggie Stiefvater. Someone who has such poetic writing style must be an interesting person.
I though about avoiding classic authors but I can't.
6. Edgar Allan Poe. I've heard a lot about his life but for me he was fascinating.
7. Jane Austen. I'd love to drink a cup of tea with her.
8. J.K. Rowling. Yes, she might not be old enough to be considered classic, but let's face it Harry Potter will live forever.
9. J.M. Barrie. So I could personally thank him for Peter Pan.
10. Brothers Grimm and Hans Christian Andersen. Without you my childhood wouldn't be complete.
I'd love to see your picks, so please share them with. Leave the link in comments.
Until the next time,