27. srp 2014.

The Sunday Post (#17)

Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!

Another week is behind us and it's time for a little update. This week we continued our amazing read-a-long with Emma. We cannot wait to share our thoughts with you guys. But all in all it was a really great series. In other news we are still enjoying the summer. Well, weather is a bit unpredictable these days, but it's cozy to read all day long. We are still spending a lot of time with out families and trying to catch up with everyone.
So let's see what you could see at our blog and what you can expect in the week to come.

  • The Moment Collector by Jodi Lynn Anderson (ARC review)
  • Bookish Problems: No awkwardness found
  • Waiting on Wednesday (#106)
  • Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (review)
  • Get Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki (promo)
  • The Lonely by Ainsile Hogarth (ARC review)
Glass' haul 
Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn (Croatian ed)
On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves (Croatian ed)
Tanja's haul 
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (library)
Thank you: Crown and NetGalley

Giveaway 

We're still celebrating so don't forget to ENTER
 to win a book of your choice!!! 
Until the next time, 

Broj komentara: 18:

  1. AHHH City of Fallen Angels! I have so much love for that series! Happy reading =]

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Sadly I didn't enjoy it that much. Thanks, Teresa :)

      Izbriši
  2. Thanks for reminding me about Reclaiming the Sand. Now I remember that I wanted to read this book. And yay, you're reading Cassandra Clare. Enjoy!

    My Sunday Post

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oh i'm excited for yout revies lf The Moment Collector & Siege and Storm! Especially SEIGE AND STORM LOL....STURMHOLD!!!!!!
    Anyways, i'm also dying to get my hands on sharp objects. I hear its a good book.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. It's great that you're spending more time with your families! That's always a good thing! And I am not enjoying the summer nearly as much as you are LOL. The heat is KILLIN MEH.

    The Croatian edition for On the Island is GORGEOUS! I hope you'll love the book, Glass. It was just so GOOD.

    Great haul, ladies and I hope you have a fabulous week!! :)

    Rashika @ The Social Potato

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope it gets back to normal there. Thanks, Rashika :)

      Izbriši
  5. Barefoot Queen looks like it will be a great read. Hope you love it and have a great week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I need to read Sharp Objects, I have really enjoyed the other Gillian books I have read! Excited for your review!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. One day I'll definitely read the Clare series! Happy reading and enjoy!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I hope you love On the Island!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. The cover of The Barefoot Queen is so pretty and yay for City of Fallen Angels. I know you're a fan of that. Also, I absolutely enjoy seeing the Bosnian/ Serbian editions of books you girls pick up. It's always interesting to see those. Enjoy the reads, ladies!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I cannot wait to read that one. I'm glad you like them. Thanks, Sarika :))

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...