Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!
Hello darlings. It's the end of anther busy week for us, so let's see what happened. I'm still dealing with my exams. I aced three out of six and the next week I have the remaining three. So fingers crossed people! Glass is back from the family gathering and she had a blast there. Now back to the daily duties.
About the World Cup we sadly lost against Argentina but we played really good. The next game was last night but this post will go up by the time the game is over.
Now onto happenings on our blog. Last week again we didn't have that much time to comment on your blogs. Once again we really apologize but as soon as we catch some time we'll be around more. Thank you again for your comments. They mean world to us!
Happy Summer people!!
- Things You Kiss Goodbye by Leslie Connor (ARC review)
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (review)
- Waiting on Wednesday (#100)
- Red at Night by Katie McGarry (review)
- Lifer by Beck Nicholas (cover reveal)
- Quote of the Week: Unravel
- Goodbye Strange Chemistry
- Glided Ashes by Rosamund Hodge (review)
- Waiting on Wednesday (#101)
- Bookish Problems
- Cover Reveal (don't know the details yet)
- (Some book) by Linda Howard (review)
Cracked by Eliza Crewe - Won (thank you Lee @ She-Wolf Reads)
Thank you: Juliet Pierce, Flux, Hachette and NetGalley!