22. lip 2014.

Sunday Post (#12)

Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!

Hello darlings. It's the end of anther busy week for us, so let's see what happened. I'm still dealing with my exams. I aced three out of six and the next week I have the remaining three. So fingers crossed people! Glass is back from the family gathering and she had a blast there. Now back to the daily duties. 
About the World Cup we sadly lost against Argentina but we played really good. The next game was last night but this post will go up by the time the game is over.
Now onto happenings on our blog. Last week again we didn't have that much time to comment on your blogs. Once again we really apologize but as soon as we catch some time we'll be around more. Thank you again for your comments. They mean world to us! 
Happy Summer people!!
Tanja's haul 
Cracked by Eliza Crewe - Won (thank you Lee @ She-Wolf Reads)
Thank you: Juliet Pierce, Flux, Hachette and NetGalley! 

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 59:

  1. I heard so many great things about Craked, I hope you'll like ally our new books. Happy reading!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's amazing and I hope you'll read it :) Thanks, Melliane :)

      Izbriši
  2. Congrats on the 3 exams, I'm crossing my fingers for those to come ! Have a great week ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I hope you enjoy Cracked, I've heard awesome things about it and congrats on the exams!!
    Thanks for stopping by my Sunday Post :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Good luck to your remaining exams. I'm in the process of writing up my review of We Were Liars so I had to stop myself from reading yours for now but will definitely be checking it out after I'm done with mine. Thanks for sharing and have a great week you guys!

    My Sunday Post

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Camillie! I really hope you enjoyed We Were Liars :) Have a great week, yourself :)

      Izbriši
  5. Good luck with the remaining exams! I should soon start thinking about my dissertation research, but oh well, I guess I can still relax a couple weeks more. :)
    Have a good Sunday!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. LOL Just take all free time you can get. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  6. I'm listening to Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge on my drives to work. It is quite good! I can't wait to see your review of Glided Ashes.

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm so glad you're enjoying it. Gilded Ashes was great too. Thanks, Terri :)

      Izbriši
  7. Yay with your exams, Tanja! Good luck with the rest. I hope you had fun at your family event, Glass. :) Excited for your Bookish Problems post!

    Cracked looks awesome and I've heard good things about it. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you, Aimee :) I cannot wait to see what Glass has in mind this week. :)

      Izbriši
  8. (Some Book)! I HAVEN'T HEARD OF THAT ONE BUT WILL DEFINITELY LOOK IT UP! What an AWESOME title! :D (I am being slightly sarcastic :P I know what you guys meant... but seriously YAY for reviewing a book by Linda Howard).

    I hope you enjoy Cracked, Tanja :/ I am so sad to hear that the second book won't be published :(

    Happy reading, ladies :)

    Rashika @ The Social Potato

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I REALLY HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY IT! It's awesome ;)) Yeah, I'm heartbroken too. Thanks, doll :)

      Izbriši
  9. Good luck with your exams! Hope you'll still get to enjoy some reading inbetween ;)

    My Sunday ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Sorry to hear about the World Cup loss- that sucks. :(

    Looks like a good book haul this week, I like several of those covers a lot. Hope you guys have a great week...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I have We Are Liars...can't wait to read it. I'm curious about Of Scars and Stardust.

    Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I'm definitely looking forward to reading Cracked after all the positive reviews and I hope you enjoy The Moment Collector! I sampled a bit but just didn't think it was for me, sadly. :/ Lovely haul, ladies!(:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm currently reading it and it's quite good! Thanks, Keertana :)

      Izbriši
  13. Great haul, ladies! I've heard lots of good things about Cracked, and I'm really looking forward to Of Scars and Stardust too. Happy reading ;)

    Jessica @ Rabid Reads

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Cracked is amazing and I cannot wait to read Of Scars and Stardust. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  14. Great job on the exams. You will easily ace the others :)
    Sorry about the World Cup loss :(
    Hope you enjoy your new books -- I'm off to see what you thought of TYKG..
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Jen! We sadly lost again and we're out. But well it was great to see our country there :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  15. I don't think I've heard of any of the books that you haul, but I hope you like them!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Good luck on the rest of your examines, Tanja! And nice to hear Glass had a great time with her family! The cover of Of Scars and Stardust is beautiful. Can't wait to see what you think. Enjoy your reads, ladies! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Rachel! :) I cannot wait to read it too. :)

      Izbriši
  17. Congrats on acing three tests! So glad Glass had a nice time as well.

    I almost picked up Moment Collector. I hope I don't regret not doing it. Can't wait to see what you think about it!
    Congrats girls!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Great job on the exams! Enjoy your books and have a wonderful week.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Cracked and Moment Collector sounds good, hope that you enjoy!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Great job of the exams and good luck with the next ones! I'm in line at the library for We Are Liars but the line seems to be moving impossibly slow - most likely because I'm extremely impatient! Have a great week - though I am sorry about the World Cup

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope that you'll get We Were Liars as soon as possible! :) I cannot wait to hear what you think of it! :) Thanks.

      Izbriši
  21. Cracked looks good! Enjoy your books and good luck on the rest of your exams!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Love the haul... some awesome books I know I'd enjoy!
    Good luck with your final exams!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Cracked was a really interesting read, hope you enjoy! Also, I'm so sad to hear about Strange Chemistry ): Hope you enjoy your news books.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. All the best with your exams, Tanja! I know what it feels like to be weighed down with school, so don't worry about not being able to comment much on our blogs -- we're understanding people. ;) And of course, I'm sure you'll do amazing with your remaining tests!

    Ooh, looking forward to your thoughts on Cracked. I haven't read it, but it sounds really interesting and I've seen some pretty positive reviews for it. It's such a shame that Strange Chemistry won't be publishing anymore from this series, though. And I hope you enjoy The Moment Collector! I just finished it a couple of days ago, and while it was kind of slow moving, in the end I quite liked it. :)

    Have an awesome week, you two! I can't wait to see more of Glass' posts again, too. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you, dear! :) I'm so happy to be back. I loved The Moment Collector. :)

      Izbriši
  25. Sweet Unrest looks really interesting! I know it gets busy sometimes, so don't stress about not commenting. Hope you guys have a better week ahead.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. You got some really pretty books this week! The Moment Collector looks excellent. Happy reading!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. I hope things get much less busier for you guys, Tanja good luck with your exams, just keep thinking about all the books you can read after! I hope you both enjoy your books!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  28. What a fabulous haul of books this week! Though seeing Cracked and Goodbye Strange Chemistry post is making me sad :-(

    Hope you enjoy your reads!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...