Hello. Today is Tuesday which means it's time for Top Ten Tuesday. As you all know it's a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week we pick ten picks on certain task. Today my task is to pick ten authors/books I'm tankful for.
1. Carlos Ruiz Zafon. I know he has been on my list more than once but still my love for his writing is huge.
2. I'm thanksful for Melina Marchetta. For all her books but most of all for Jellioce Road. That book really means a lot to me.
3. Next I'm thankful for The Night Circus for bringing me back the magic and making me believe in all the things I forgot about. And The Storyteller for making me see the power of love.
4. Cassandra Clare I'm thankful to you for giving me The Infernal Devices. That series is something I'll always go back to.
5. Vampire Academy I'm thankful to you as well. Mostly for opening my eyes and showing me all the paranormal things out there.
6. Of course J.K. Rowling thank you for telling us the story we'll never forget. Harry Potter will always live in our hearts.
7. Dear Veronica Roth I'm thankful for Divergent series. It showed me that dystopia is something new and unexplored for me.
8. I can't forget Jennifer Armentrout. Thank you for all your books and most of all Aiden.
9. Thank you all other YA and indie writers who asked me to review their books. You know that some of them became my fave. I'll always gladly read and review your books and help you in any way I can.
10. This should have been my #1 pick, but I'm putting it here cause I'm thankful to you The Little Prince for opening my heart to books.
As always feel free to link me up your picks so I could check them out.
Until the next time,