As every Tuesday we bring you Top Ten Tuesday, which is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Our task is to pick top ten picks on certain task. This week is rewind so I picked ten books I'll never read. Here they're.
1. The Da Vinci Code nor any other book by Mr. Brown. Just not my thing.
2. House of Night series by P.C. Cast. I even planed to, got first book form the library and everything, but then I saw that this has 10 books published and 11th on the way. No thank you.
3. The rest of The Vampire Diaries series. I've read first two or three books but same as #2 this thing will never end and I don't have enough nerves to read all that.
4. Second and third book from Fifty Shades trilogy. First one was enough (too much better said).
5. Any Greek tragedy. One was enough.
6. Any horror book. Simply not my thing. When I say horror I don't mind those semi-horror YA books, I mean something like Stephen King and Co.
7. The rest of the Celestra series. I didn't like the first and this series will carry on forever as it seems.
8. The rest of The Premonition series. I'd say anything else about this series. I've already said enough bad things.
9. This should be first pick, but if Glass, Zemira and Miss agree that a book is bad I'll not read it.
10. Any book written by Justin Bieber, One Direction, David Beckham, or whatever "star". No explanation needed.
As always feel free to link up your picks so I can check them out.
Until the next time,