Hi all. As you already know Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we pick top ten book on certain task. This week my task is to pick my ten favourite books that I've read during the lifespan of my blog. As I'm blogging for quite short time, there won't be some of my all time favourite, but let's start.
1. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. I know I'm boring with this book so I won't say more. It's my all time favourite therefore it's first on my list.
2. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. If I had favourite type of the book then it would be this type of the book. I really love when I enter another world with a book.
3. The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis. Another book that I can't stop thinking about. In case that my review is not enough for you check out the book trailer.
4. Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I'm putting them together cause I love both books. I hope that third one won't disappoint me.
5. Obsidian and Onyx by Jennifer Armentrout. This is not my favourite Jennifer's series. I love Covenant more, but somehow I haven't posted my reviews for Half-Blood and Pure here. I love Lux series as well.
6. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta. I have read only two Melina's book for now (I'll read Piper's Son soon) but I love both. The Jellicoe Road is my favourite but I haven't posted that review here. Saving Francesca is amazing book.
7. Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. Even though second book in this series was small disappointment I still love this series.
8. Lichgates by S.M. Boyce. If someone told me how much I'd love this book I wouldn't believe him. When Boyce asked me to review this book I didn't know that I'd enjoy it so much. I can't wait for the next book.
9. Callum & Harper by Fisher Amelie. This is one of those books that made me cry. It's amazing story and I really enjoy this type of books.
10. Vestige by Deb Hanrahan. Even though I loved Changing my Wardrobe from the same author this book was also great read for me. I look forward to the second book in series.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to put many great book that I've read cause I haven't review them on my blog (or reviews are about to come) but who knows maybe next time. Regardless on that I love all books named above.
Until the next time,