As every other Tuesday, we host the meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week our task is to name ten book romances that would make it in read world. So here we go.
1. Summer trilogy by Jenny Han. I can't find any reason why this book wouldn't make it in real world. Just to add I really love those books.
2. Any book by Sarah Dessen. I haven't read many, only two I believe. Still her book are realistic and I think most of them could make it.
3. Changing my Wardrobe by Deb Hanrahan. Maybe it's a sad story but it's not something impossible.
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. Another lovely romance book that I'd love to see in the real world.
5. Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley. Some as others, lovely story that I'd love to see in real world.
6. Any book by Jennifer Echols. I've read few of her books. Some I like more than other but those books have really beautiful love stories inside.
7. Easy by Tammara Webber. This one I've read recently but I feel in love with it.
8. Sing me to Sleep by Angela Morrison. It could make it into real world, but maybe it wouldn't be happy story.
9. Sophie & Carter by Chelsea Fine. If this one was real I'd go and hug them both and never let go.
10. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta. Uh I should put this one more places up, but never mind. It's on the list and that only matters.
Some of those are more possible than others, but they all have my love for them in common. I loved most of those books and I'd love to hear about real stories.
Until the next time,