11. ožu 2014.

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten All Time Favorite Fantasy Books

Hello all. It's Tuesday therefore it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday which is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Today's topic is to pick top ten books in certain genre and I picked my top ten YA fantasy books. Here they are:

I'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up in comments.

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 46:

  1. TIGER LILY *sobs* Such a beautiful, heart-breaking book. Crown of midnight *cries* again, feeeeeelings! Cinder is fantastic too and I really liked Stolen Songbird :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes indeed. I cannot get that letter at the end of the book out of my head! *sobs* Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  2. Ugh. I love fantasy, and so many of your choices are books that I haven't read yet, but know that I NEED to: Tiger Lily, the entire Finnikin series, The Brides of Rollrock Island . . . one of these days ;)

    Jessica @ Rabid Reads

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I truly hope you'll read them soon!! All of them are just amazing. Thanks Jessica :)

      Izbriši
  3. I really wanna read Melina Marchetta, Jay Kristoff and Sarah J Maas. Heard really awesome things about all of them. Great list Tanja! :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I truly hope you'll read them soon. Thanks Janhvi :)

      Izbriši
  4. Awesome list of Fantasy books I just finished Cress last night *le sigh* and Maas rocks my world!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah Cress was so good and now I cannot wait for the final book. Yes she does. Thanks Kim :)

      Izbriši
  5. Oh Clockwork Princess! That book is just perfect. And I love The Iron Queen too! Puck and Ash *sigh* I gotta read Cinder soon! Great list!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Clockwork Princess is the only one I've read from your list. EEK! I am so behind in this genre. Some of my favorites are the Grisha series and Graceling. LOVED those!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I need to read Grisha series soon! These books are on my shelf for so long. :)

      Izbriši
  7. These are all good ones and ones that I still need to read!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Some great books there! I loved The Night Circus, one of my favourite books ever.
    Ladybug
    http://english-written-portairt.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm happy to hear that. Thanks Ladybug :)

      Izbriši
  9. Ah! I love this Top Ten prompt! I've only recently become a fantasy convert, for a while I avoided all fantasy stories because I didn't think they'd work for me, but I couldn't have been more wrong. I ADORED Stolen Songbird, and while I had some trouble with Throne of Glass, I recently read the prequel novellas and fell madly in love with Celaena. I can't wait to pick up Crown of Midnight now!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Crown of Midnight will blow you away girl. I'm telling you. Thanks Jenny :)

      Izbriši
  10. I absolutely LOVE Froi, Tiger Lily, and Brides of Rollrock Island - that last one definitely deserves more attention. Wonderful list, Tanja!(:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I totally agree with it. Thanks Keertana :)

      Izbriši
  11. There's a lot in this book that I haven't read, but I really enjoyed The Night Circus, The Infernal Devices and book #1 of Froi, Finnikin of the Rock.
    I've been really curious about Tiger Lily, by the way. Is it really that good? :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's amazing. I truly hope you'll get to read it soon. Thanks Tirta :)

      Izbriši
  12. I absolutely love Froi of the exiles(entire Finnikin series), Tiger Lily and The Night Circus. Great list, Tanja!! (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I love entire series, but that one is my fave. I'm so happy to see that you loved those too. :) Thanks Ini.

      Izbriši
  13. The only books on this list I've read is Infernal Devices (though not Clockwork Princess) and The Iron Queen. I really loved that series. Harry Potter would be on my list, without a doubt.
    Thanks for sharing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah I kinda of forgot HP. (kill me now). Thanks Andrea :)

      Izbriši
  14. I'm in love with the list! If I haven't read them, then they're on my TBR list! I chose Fantasy as well and of coarse The Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta made the list! Can you say OBSESSED! I still swoon over those books! Night Circus, I love that one! If my list could of gone on, it would of been #11. I just started Stolen Songbird last night on my kindle and after I read that I plan on readind Cinder and Throne of Glass. Man! I could talk about this genre forever, lol!
    Check out my fantasy TT @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I totally know how you feel :) I'm so glad you loved them and I hope you'll enjoy both Stolen Songbird and Cinder. Me too lol! Thanks Michelle :)

      Izbriši
  15. CP2, Cinder and The Iron Queen are some of my all time favorites. Yippiiyay!!!! :) So glad that you love them too. I want to read Tiger Lily, but am afraid of the heartbreak :'( also, The Night Circus? Has been on my tbr since forever :D And and and AND CROWN OF MIDNIGHT. AHH GIMME THEM CHAOL FEELS PLEASE! I cannot wait to read this pretty:) you have a fine taste in books, my love!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. The heartbreak is inevitable, sorry, but it's worth every crack :) You'll love CoM, TRUST ME. Thanks, dear :)

      Izbriši
  16. Love the list, I have read them all except Marchetta and the Night Circus which is in the TBR oh and Stolen Songbird is scheduled on my blog so I am so happy to see it was a win for you!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I truly hope you'll get to read Melina soon. Thanks Heidi :)

      Izbriši
  17. Man I really need to read Marchetta already. I read so many good things about her Froi of the Exiles and the succeeding books after it. I agree with Tiger Lily - man that book was such an emotional roller coaster ride for me! It made me wish Peter Pan ended up with a different gal haha! Cinder, I totally agree. I ADORE the author and this series so much. It's like she just keeps getting better and better after each instalment. I can never get tired of her books!

    Nice awesome list!!! ^_^

    Faye @ The Social Potato

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You really need too. Trust me you'll love it. Oh yes I still dream of Tiger Lily, so good. Totally, just cannot wait for the final book now. Thanks Feye :)

      Izbriši
  18. Geez am I a deprived fantasy gal. I have only read Iron Fey series and Clockwork

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Fabulous choices! I especially love the Lumatere Chronicles, and Froi is my favorite in the series. Ooh and Crown of Midnight rocked so hard - second books for the win! :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm so happy to hear that. Thanks Lauren :)

      Izbriši
  20. I loved Stormdancer and Crown of Midnight, weren't the worlds and characters created by the authors just the best? I have had The Brides of Rollrock Island for the longest time, so can't wait to read it now, after seeing it on your list!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I totally agree. Hopefully you'll read it soon. Thanks Jasprit :)

      Izbriši
  21. ....I have not read any of these. LOL I haven't read that much fantasy. I really want to read Cinder and the rest of those books though.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll give them a try. Thanks Lauren :)

      Izbriši
  22. You listed some good ones! And Stolen Songbird is on my pile and will likely be read VERY soon! I like this top ten!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did. :)

      Izbriši
  23. Had to stop by this post because FANTASY. My all time favorite genre, and I need some new reads :) I hear great things about Stolen Songbird and I need to check out Melina's books, too. Also, Brides of Rollrock Island. I tried reading Stormdancer once but couldn't get into it. I should give it another go!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mine too! ;) You'll love Melina, trust me girl :) You should cause you'll enjoy it at the end. Thanks :)

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...