26. tra 2015.

The Sunday Post (#49)

Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!

 Hello, our lovelies!

Yes, we've been missing for a while now, but that doesn't mean that we haven't been reading or checking out your posts. We miss blogging and talking with you, that's why we will try our best to be more active from now on. Please, don't be mad at us - real life can be demanding sometimes, as you know. I've been really busy at work, my students are getting ready for finals, so my days are filled with lesson plans, grading papers and brain-storming new ideas. Tanja is in her nerd-mode, studying  and writing essays. It will be over soon for both of us - June is almost here.
We hope that you are enjoying spring and lovely, sunny days.

  • Series Review - Kate Daniels by Ilona Andrews
  • ARC Review - Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
  • Waiting on Wednesday
  • Cover Lust
  • Bookish Problems 


Thank you Galley Boos and Blazer + Bray.

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 18:

  1. I can't wait to read Dumplin', I loved Julie Murphy's first book, Side Effects May Vary. I hope to see you around more! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I loved that book too. One of my friends already read Dumplin' and she gave it 5 stars.

      Izbriši
  2. Have missed you girls! Glad you are both doing well and look forward to seeing more of you around soon! Congrats on the books. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I HAVE MISSED YOU BOTH! Welcome back. <3 I hope you two don't stress yourselves out too much with everything you're doing. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Aimee!!!<3 Thank you, love! We're trying but, luckily, summer is almost here, so we'll have more free time.

      Izbriši
  4. Girls!? It's so nice to have you back been missing you around the blogosphere for sure. Hope your all still enjoying reading when you get the chance. Great haul ladies and look forward to you posts next week. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hi, Emma! We're looking forward to chatting with you. xx

      Izbriši
  5. Life can definitely be very busy when the end of the school-year is approaching as it is now... I hope you'll both have some time for fun, too, though :)

    Both your new books look good, I think I need to add them to my own TBR.

    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Awww ladies I know what it means to be busy definitely, it's hard to keep up with blogging all the time. Dumplin looks so adorable! Have a lovely week guys.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. They're new to me but I hope you'll enjoy them. Happy reading!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Great haul! I've been wanting to check out Dumplin' for a while but I'm scared I'll get denied on Edelweiss. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Dumplin' has me curious and as a Mum I am proud that you are putting studies and essays before blogging even if you miss us. We will be here!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Looks like a great haul! And that Dumplin' book looks so cute. You two are magicians posting every day with your busy schedules! Hope everything starts to settle down for you both soon!! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Follow me back sounds like it will be a good one, hope you enjoy and have a great week!
    We're not mad at all, but I have missed seeing you around-- don't beat self up though, life happens!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Hang in there. Time flies and June will come! Then you'll be able to spend time catching up on all your new books.

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/04/26/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-106-and-the-sunday-post/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I missed you, ladies. Welcome back and have a great week!

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Dumplin' is SO GOOD! It is such an empowering read with a strong, confident and realistic protagonist. Can't wait to hear what you think about it - I am dying to chat about it with someone :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...