Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!
First and for most I really, really apologize for the lack of the Sunday post last week. Well I forgot to do it and for some reasons Glass was busy to do it. So sorry! It'll probably happen again and you may have noticed that we're not around that much but we do have excuses. Firstly great news is that Glass has found a job, after so much. She is now working at a elementary school and even though it's hard, she is been enjoying it. As for me, well my last (LAST! people, last :() semester has started and beside my classes I have also started volunteering in our Government. It's not hard or anything, but with my classes and that I really have little time for anything else. Hopefully, both of us will get into some kind of routine soon and we'll be able to be around more. Thank you for all your comments and visits. You are absolutely amazing!
- Burned by Karen Marie Moning
- #CoverLust: Bitting Cold by Chole Neill
- Waiting on Wednesday (#135)
- 5 Overlooked and Brilliant Books You Must Read
- Mind Games by Terry Teri (ARC Review)
- #CoverLust: Evermore by Alyson Noel
- Waiting on Wednesday (#136)
- Release Day Blitz + #Giveaway: Becoming Rain by K.A. Tucker
- Music Themed Must Read Books
This is my B-day haul (which I always forget to post) and most of these I got from Better World Books.
Thank you: HMH Books
Until the next time,