13. ožu 2015.

#CoverLust: Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Welcome to #CoverLust - where we talk about all those books we picked up because of the beautiful covers. 

This is just another brilliant idea my love Glass had and I had to join all the fun. And I shall start with my biggest cover crush I ever had. 

Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout is the prettiest cover I have ever seen and I hardly doubt anything will top it ever. Luckily for me this book also ended on my favorite list years ago. Maybe I would feel different now, but still it'll always mean a lot for me as it gave me my husband Aiden
That guy is just *dies* 

Love, 

Broj komentara: 5:

  1. All of the books in this series are just gorgeous but I think this one might be my favorite.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I haven't read this one yet, but I did enjoy Half-Blood. :) Personally, I do like the cover images and how they glow, but the fonts are definitely not my type. >_<

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I haven't read this one but I completely adore the cover--I can't argue with you there.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oh Aiden! Love him! And that cover really is amazing.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. This has got to be one of the prettier covers of JLA's books I've seen. I just love the radiant, glowing effect! Makes it feel like it's a luminescent flower being dipped into a pool of water :)

    Faye at The Social Potato

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...