Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!
Hi all. We hope that you've had a great morning and that you already have your coffee/tea and that you're ready for another day. Also we hope that you're having some snow to add to this holiday season. Sadly, we still haven't got snow but we're eagerly waiting for it.
For us, it was another busy week. Tanja had to finish her research paper, while Glass enjoyed with her darling and family. This is perfect time to get comfortable with a blanket and a good book. Tanja has only two more weeks of classes and it's time for winter break! We cannot wait.
But how it is for you. Are you ready for Christmas?
- Breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry (Book Blitz)
- The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
- Waiting on Wednesday (#125)
- Breeder by K.B. Hoyle (Blog Tour)
- Bookish Problems #18 - Do we have to love every book?
- The Empyrean Key by J.L. Tomlinson
- Inspire by Cora Cormack (release day)
- The Girl in Between by Leakan Zea Kamp
- Waiting on Wednesday (#126)
- The Mesmerized by Rhiannon Frater (blog tour)
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover
Borrowed from the library
Until the next time,