I've been tagged by Lola @Hit or Miss Books and while I don't do this a lot, this one seems really interesting. So I'm doing it now. I'll try to make it colorful and interesting! But we'll see how that goes. Also I shall be honest!
1. What's your most inexpensive book?
Considering that I get some from publishers and I win some there are plenty I got for free. But my fave would be Jellicoe Road which I have won years ago and the blogger surprised me by sending me hard cover, when I thought I would get pb.
2. What author do you have love/hate relationship with?
That would be Jennifer L. Armentrout. Some of her books are on my favorite shelf and let's face it she
created my husband, but at the same time her contemporaries aren't doing it for me. Another is Cassandra Clare. The Mortal Instruments is one of my least favorite series ever, while The Infernal Devices is on my all time favorite list.
3. What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?
4. Which book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
5. What book do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
6. What attributes do you find attractive in male or female character?
For boys, well I don't like bad boys that much (yup you have read well). I do like some but nothing special. I do love sweet and tender good boys though. They are my weakness. I love when they are romantic and sweet. I do also like when they are strong and good fighters. Gosh, I'm complicated but yeah alpha males do good job for me, when they are not cocky all the time.
I do contradict myself, don't I?
7. What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Right now it'd be Heir of Fire, no doubt. I want to cry my heart out every time I see price on TBD and it's really it's too much., so I really hope to win it somehow, or I'll have to satisfy with an ebook. Then again I already have the first two and I really love that series. This is killing me. But as that one is not out yet I really wan tto have The Lumatere Chronicles books. I love that series and while I do ebooks I want them so I can hug the hell out of them.
Passing on to:
Janhvi and Sarika @ The Readdicts
Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination
Thanks Lola again! Girls have fun!
Until the next time,
* Cover photo for this post was taken from here - source. I don't own it.