Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!
Good morning everyone. It's time for another Sunday update. Sadly, our country was hit by the biggest floods in history, a disaster happened in many parts of the country. Both my and Glass' city were in dramatic situations and many other cities were in much bigger danger.
Situation is calming down today, but damages are too big. Or that's what we thought before all the hell broke loose again. The north-east of the country was in major danger and thousands left their homes. The worst is that there are victims too. Good thing in all this is that people were united everyone helped. Let's hope that once water goes back people's homes will be safe.
Due to these events we weren't able to be active on the blog that much, but thank you all who commented and all who worried about us. You're great friends.
Now onto happenings on the blog for the past and next week.
- NetGalley Wellness Challenge 2014 - Are You In or Out?
- All Lined Up by Cora Carmack (release day launch)
- Waiting on Wednesday (#95)
- Assured Destruction by Michael F. Stewart (review)
- Script Kiddie by Michael F. Stewart (blog tour)
- What I Though Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick (review)
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (review)
- Whisper To Me by Christina Lee (review)
- Waiting on Wednesday (#96)
- Played by Liz Fichera (ARC review)
- The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst (ARC review)
- Take Me On by Katie McGarry (joined ARC review)
Thank you: NetGalley, Algonquin Books, St. Martin's Press and Candace Blog Tours
Until the next time,