7. svi 2013.

Tanja's Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun



Hello. It's another Tuesday and that basically means another Top Ten Tuesday. It's a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish where every week we pick top ten picks for a certain topic. Today the topic is top ten books to read when you need something light and fun.


As always I'd love to see your picks so link them up.

Until the next time,


Broj komentara: 28:

  1. So many great contemporary YA books! Kinsella is definitely on my go-to list for anything light and sweet.

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes she is my first pick for that type of books! :)

      Izbriši
  2. Eeeep! I'm so glad you put Lola on your list. I have it on my own too.
    I still need to read My Life Next Door.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Of course I know you love these! ;) I hope you'll get to read it soon :)

      Izbriši
  3. Love that you included Dessen & Echols!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I loved My Life Next Door! It was such a sweet and surprisingly complex read.
    Usually, when I need a feel-good read I pick up Darynda Jones' Charley Davidson to reread. Now that you're giving urban fantasy a chance, perhaps you'll read Charley too.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. That one is new for me so I should give it a try for sure. I hope I'll get to read it then :)

      Izbriši
  5. Ohhh My Life Next Door... I loved that book! Cannot believe I didnt put it on my list! Great list!

    My TTT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Is Rules of Attraction the first book in the series? With Alex? That's the only one I've read but I LOVED it, and I really need to get caught up on his brothers' books! I of course adore all things Stephanie Perkins as well, she's definitely a go-to author for me when I need something light and adorable and sweet:) Fantastic picks Tanja!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Nope! This one is second it's about Carlos. I do like Alex but I like Carlos better :) Oh you must meet my fave brother then ;) Yes she is perfect for this list. Thank you Jenny :)

      Izbriši
  7. I have like 3 Dessen book sitting on my shelf that I need to read :) She's a pretty great author and I really liked the Statistical Probability! Awesome list :)

    Janina @ Synchonized Reading

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. LOL I've got all her books in the library and every time I stop by the shelf but always move on xD Thanks Janina :)

      Izbriši
  8. I need to read the Rules of Attraction series, everyone loves those books! And you can definitely never go wrong with Dessen, Perkins and Echols. Amazing list! :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh you should read it this summer so you can enjoy them, I mean all of them :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  9. Lola is on my list, but haven't gotten to it yet. Great list

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I love Sophie Kinsella, Stephanie Perkins, and Sarah Dessen for days when I just need a guaranteed happy read. Great list, Tanja! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. What a fun little list. I own three of those books and haven't read them.... what is wrong with me!!! I adore Stephanie Perkins and can't wait for Isla! I often need a light fluffy feel good read in the winter or as a palate cleanser. I would add Meant to Be to your list and Anna and the French Kiss!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get to read them soon. I though about putting Anna but I wanted them all to be from the different authors. I haven't read Meant to Be yet! :)

      Izbriši
  12. I love Sophie Kinsella, Stephanie Perkins, Simone Elkeles, Huntley Fitzpatrick and Jennifer Echols! Be Careful What You Wish For is the only book I haven't read among your list.. I'll have to check it out. Great list Tanja!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's quite funny and entertaining book. Something like Kinsella! :) Thanks Dea :)

      Izbriši
  13. Great list! I also loved Lola and The Boy Next Door and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I have The Undomestic Goddess, and I really want to get to it. Rock and a Hard Place sounds great, too, and I'll definitely be adding it to my TBR :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get to read Undomestic Goddess as it's really fun! I hope you'll enjoy it. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  14. Great list! I've read only 3 of these, and I enjoyed them a lot: Lola, the St.Prob.., & A Match Made in High School - which was absolutely hilarious, and if I did this theme, it definitely would've been on it :) The rest are already on my TBR, but still haven't gotten around to them :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm glad that we have same books on our mind :) Yes I enjoyed all three! :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...