Hello. It's another Tuesday and that basically means another Top Ten Tuesday. It's a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish where every week we pick top ten picks for a certain topic. Today the topic is
1. Annoying main character. Mostly female. I've met plenty of these and now I'm running away from them as far as I can.
2. Love-triangles. This can rarely be done properly and in that case I wouldn't mind so much. But that's really rare.
3. Predictability. Like the previous the book has to be written nicely and really touch my heart so I can turn my blind eye.
4. Stereotypes. Ah yes every american girl is blonde and clueless but really smart and every boy plays football and is extremely hot.
5. Cliches. You know that girl who things that the most ugliest girl in the world catches the eye of extremely hot boy and he tells her that she is the most beautiful thing in the world.
6. Different books with different POVs. These are extremely popular these days. But I really can't read the same old story from fifteen POVs.
7. The Catcher in the freaking Rye. Seriously people! Every time I read a book the only thing that students read is The Catcher in the freaking Rye! I don't mind the book but there are plenty of other classics. Just use something else.
8. Instant love. Gah!
9. Slow-pacing. I really have to be interested in the book to go on but I hate slow starts.
10. Yes and no endings. You know when book is not finished but still is. It's mostly cause there should be left some space for sequel as everything has a sequel these days.
As always I'd love to see your picks so link them up.
Until the next time,