Hey. It's another Tuesday and that means Top Ten Tuesday. As you already know it's a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. The task for this week is - Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever. So let's start.
1. Elena from The Vampire Diaries. She is the queen in this category and the main reason why I never got further the book three.
2. Evie from The Premonition series. Ugh...we just couldn't find the same language.
3. Cassie form Drake Academy. I guess too childish for my taste.
4. Maybe some will be surprised by this but Seth form Covenant series. Yes the same Seth some of my friends worship. I want to punch him most of the time. Still this series is one of my faves but this guy agrrr. On the bright side I love Aiden more because of him.
5. Luce from Fallen series. Yes I gave this series high rating but this girl was frustrating. I could enjoy the story while Daniel or Cam were around but in the third book I rolled my eyes most of the time.
6. Isobel from Nevermore series. As much as I love Varen this girl is pissing me off. The little annoying things. She is the main reason why I never liked Enshadowed.
7. Cami from The Wild Ones. One word (actually three, but hey why use the full forms?) ohmigod! *screams* You have no idea how this little word can make me scream - out loud!
8. Emma and Dexter from One Day. Well frustrating is not the right word - I'd use boring. But when something is boring I get frustrated so there is that.
9. Their-names-should-not-be-named from Fifty Shades series. Don't get me started here! Just don't..trust me. But I blame me! It's not my genre and what the hell was I trying to accomplish with this? No idea.
10. Bella from Twilight. I'm putting her last, on margins actually. Mostly because I've read Twilight when I was too young and at the time she was okay I guess. But in the movies which I've seen later...oh goodness!
So what's your TTT for this week? Link it up in comments.
Until the next time,