Hi all. It's another Tuesday and as always it's time for another Top Ten. As you already know it's a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week my task is to name ten bookish goals for 2013. I'll try to get ten.
1. Read at least 200 book. I've managed that two years in a row so I expect nothing less this year.
2. To continue posting on this blog...daily. I can't promise daily posts but I'll try.
3. To complete all the challenges I entered. There is three of them and I hope I'll make it.
4. To read books that have been on my list for a long time or on my shelf. This I should do for sure.
5. To read all the books I have for college. I'm a lit student so there will be plenty of them.
6. Finish some series. There is a lot of series I started reading and it's time to finish them.
7. Not to request a lot of books on the NetGalley if I know that I don't have time to read them. I do this often.
I'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up.
Until the next time,