15. sij 2014.

Waiting on Wednesday (#78)



You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.

Glass' pick

The past will always find you.

Jos Archer was the girl with the perfect life; until the night it all came crashing down around her. Now, nine months later, she still hasn't begun to pick up the pieces. Even transferring to a new college and living under the watchful eye of her older sister, Renee, isn't enough to help her feel normal again.

And then she meets Dusty Sharp. For reasons Jos can't begin to fathom, the newly reformed campus bad boy seems determined to draw her out of her shell. And if she's not careful, his knowing green eyes and wicked smile will make her feel things she's no longer sure she deserves.

But even as Dusty coaxes Jos to open up about the past, he's hiding secrets of his own. Secrets about the night her old life fell apart. When the truth is finally revealed, will it bring them closer together;or tear them apart for good?


Expected publication: January 28th, 2014

Tanja's pick

Ember Miller and Chase Jennings are ready to stop running. After weeks spent in hiding as two of the Bureau of Reformation’s most wanted criminals, they have finally arrived at the safe house, where they hope to live a peaceful and quiet existence—but all that’s left is smoking ruins.

Devastated by the demolition of their last hope, Ember and Chase follow the one thing left to them—tracks leading away from the wreckage. The only sign that there may have been survivors.

Because of their high profiles, they know they can’t stay out in the open for long. They take shelter in the wilderness and amid the ruins of abandoned cities as they follow the tracks down the coast, eventually finding refugees from the destroyed safe house. Among them is someone from Chase’s past—someone he thought he’d never see again.

Banding together, they search for a place to hide, aiming for a settlement a few of them have heard about… a settlement that is rumored to house the nebulous organization known as Three. The very group that has provided Ember with a tiny ray of hope ever since she was first forced on the run.

Three is responsible for the huge network of underground safe houses and resistance groups across the country. And they may offer Ember her only chance to tell the world her story—and to fight back.


Expected publication: February 11th, 2014

We'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up.

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 35:

  1. I still need to read Article 5. Sounds like a great series. I've heard great things about Chelsea M. Cameron.

    My WOW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Glass, I haven't heard of your pick though it sounds very cute. Tanja, I wasn't a fan of Article 5 and hence haven't continued with the series, but I'm glad you're looking forward to the end - I hope it's the conclusion you've been hoping for!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Too bad you didn't enjoy Article 5, maybe the last book will blow me away so you'll want to read it ;) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  3. These both look like musts! I haven't started Article 5 yet but I do own it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I've heard good things about Chelsea Cameron's books although I haven't read this series yet.
    I'm super excited for Three. I got a copy off NG and I'll be reading it soon and I'm beyond excited. I'm hoping everything wraps up nicely.
    Great picks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh I cannot wait to read your review then Nick. I didn't request it cause I probably wouldn't have time to read it now. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  5. I haven't heard of the first book but Three sounds pretty awesome. Nice picks this week.
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I so cannot wait to read Three! The love I have for Chase! I also like the sounds of My Sweetest Escape too. :)

    My WOW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Chelsea is one author I'm yet to read. I know the author's books are good because I've to hear Janhvi talk about them all the time. Article 5 series is also something I need to get too. *hangs head in shame* I hope you girls enjoy these books once you get them and I can't wait to read your reviews for the same. Awesome picks!


    Here's what I'm waiting on this Wednesday! Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Her books sound like something you'd enjoy :) Thanks darling :)

      Izbriši
  8. I haven't started reading the Article 5 series. It sounds interesting though. I hope you enjoy reading Three.
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks Sandra and I hope you'll get to read them :)

      Izbriši
  9. These both sound great! I am having a hard time remembering everything that happened in Article 5 so I need to do a re-read maybe. Great WoW choices!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You'll remember Chase easy enough ;) Thanks Lauren :)

      Izbriši
  10. Never read Article 5 so I can't say what I think...

    I also haven't read much romance in awhile.

    I hope you both enjoy your choices though! :)

    -Lauren

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I still need to read the sequel to Article 5. I read the first book last year and really enjoyed it :) Great picks!

    Janina
    My WoW!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I really liked Article 5 - but I never read Breaking Point! Hopefully, I'll change that soon. And Chelsea writes HOT books! Hope you read and enjoy these two!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get to read Breaking Point soon enough :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  13. Oh I'm SOOOOO dying for Three!! I'm excited to see how the trilogy ends, but also sad at the same time!! So many series ending this year! :( Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog earlier!! :)

    -Becca

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I haven't read Article 5 yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. It sounds right up my alley.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. I haven't heard of either of these books, but I hope that both of you will enjoy them when you get the chance. At least the wait's not that long for either of them.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah, at least we'll read them soon. Thanks Aly :)

      Izbriši
  16. I cannot wait for Three!! I am going to be up to my eyeballs with new releases in February!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Glass, I have My Favorite Mistake on my Kindle but I didn't know there was to be a second book in the series. I still need to read the first one!

    Tanja, I would like to pick up this series now that all the books will be out. It sounds like a great dystopian. Plus, it doesn't look like there's a love triangle in this one. That would be a definite win!

    Great picks, ladies! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah it's love-triangle free so that's sure a win :) Thanks Rachel :)

      Izbriši
  18. Ohhh, more Article 5 books and I still haven't read the first one? I should be shot. I've been thinking about reading them back to back. I guess I'm running out of excuses.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. This is the last one girl so I think you should go for it. :)

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...