Hello. Yap as it's another Tuesday it's right time for Top Ten Tuesday and it's a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. So this week we had a freedom to pick topic and I decided to go for more book boyfriends. You can't get enough of them, right?
1. Will and Jem (The Infernal Devices). Some may found it strange that I haven't put them last time and really I didn't for one reason - I was yet to read the Clockwork Princess aka decide between them. Well you can see how that went.
2. Mr Darcy (Pride & Prejudice). Ah some things never change and my girly crush is one of them it seems.
3. Jonah Griggs (Jellicoe Road). This book is well-known as my TTT fave pick. I really like this book for many reasons and Jonah is one of them.
4. Lucas (Easy). Another boy that is hard to forget. I wish I had more time to reread the book and get to see Lucas again. One day..hopefully.
5. Daemon Black (Lux). I once said one really stupid thing - something like Daemon was not my type of guy. Yeah, to correct that - he is everybody's type of guy.
6. Etienne St. Clair (Anna and the French Kiss). I'm still waiting for Isla but I have no doubts that I'll like the boy from that story too. But Etienne was first.
7. Carlos Fuentes (Rules of Attraction). Fuentes brothers you can't say no to. I mean I've met them and trust me when I say that.
8. Gale (The Hunger Games). You can only imagine my feelings after Mockingjay.
9. Philip (Timeless). Ahh he is my sweet piano boy.
10. Captain Westfall (Throne of Glass). He is basically last for one reason - I still have to meet him better and I can't wait.
I'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up.
Until the next time,