Morning all. As you all know Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday create top ten list on certain topic. This week our task it to pick fave ten authors in some genre. I picked Contemporary YA. Here we go.
1. First one is I can say the Queen of this genre Melina Marchetta. Yes I know she also has fantasy series, but honestly her contemps are amazing.
2. First place was easy to pick now goes the hard part. My second place is Simone Elkeles. Even though I've only read The Perfect Chemistry series I have no doubts that others are good too.
3. Jennifer Echols is next on my list. I've read few her contemporary books and I really like them.
4. This woman would be few places up if I read more than one of her books. It's Stephanie Perkins. I loved Anna and I cannot wait to meet Lola.
5. My next pick is going to be Hannah Harrington. I've read both Saving June and Speechless and I love both.
6. Lisa Schroeder is the one that surprised me with her books. I so love her books written in verse. My fave would be The Day Before.
7. With her next book coming out soon Gayle Forman is next. I cannot wait to read Just One Day.
8. This one you probably haven't heard about. It's Antonia Michaelis. I've only read one of her books this woman is amazing. You can only imagine how much I love The Storyteller.
9. Even though I'm not her biggest fan I must admit that Sarah Dessen deserves to be on this list.
10. Some of you might be surprised cause I'm putting him on my last place, but John Green haven't blown my mind. I'm putting him here cause I want to give his books another chance.
So that pretty much it. Oh, and I'd also love to see your picks so link them up in comments.
Until the next time,