Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!
Hiya! Yeah, we know long time no see. Sorry guys, but we didn't do these Sunday posts because it's been a bit crazy around here. We both used our holidays to relax and enjoy and didn't feel like writing anything. That's why you'll notice lack of posts and our comments. We just needed some time off. Now, we'll more or less be back. It really depends on Tanja's exams and Glass' free time (aka if Tanja manages to drag her away from her new Kindle ;)). But we shall try.
But enough about us! How are you guys? Did you enjoy New Year's? We hope you had a great time ;)
- Perfect Couple by Jennifer Echols (ARC Review)
- Iced by Karen Marie Moning (Review)
- Waiting on Wednesday (#129)
- Sceadu by Prashant Pinge (Review)
- Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher (Review)
- Hidden Huntress by Danielle L. Jansen (Cover Reveal)
- Winterkill by Kate A. Boorman
- Waiting on Wednesday (#130)
- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry
Thank you: Ingrid Jonach
Until the next time,