2. tra 2014.

Waiting on Wednesday (#89)



You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.

Glass's pick


  
He was lost and alone. Then he found her.
And the future seemed more fragile than ever.


As a child, Landon Lucas Maxfield believed his life was perfect and looked forward to a future filled with promise — until tragedy tore his family apart and made him doubt everything he ever believed.

All he wanted was to leave the past behind. When he met Jacqueline Wallace, his desire to be everything she needed came so easy…

As easy as it could be for a man who learned that the soul is breakable and that everything you hoped for could be ripped away in a heartbeat.




Expected publication date: May 6th, 2014.

Tanja's pick


When Agatha secretly wishes she’d chosen a different happy ending, she reopens the gates to the School for Good and Evil. But the world she and Sophie once knew has changed.

Witches and princesses, warlocks and princes are no longer enemies. New bonds are forming; old bonds are being shattered. But underneath this uneasy arrangement, a war is brewing and a dangerous enemy rises. As Agatha and Sophie battle to restore peace, an unexpected threat could destroy everything, and everyone, they love—and this time, it comes from within.

Soman Chainani has created a spectacular world that Newbery Medal-winning author Ann M. Martin calls, “a fairy tale like no other, complete with romance, magic, and humor that will keep you turning pages until the end.”



Expected publication date: April 15th, 2014.


We'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up.

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 110:

  1. I know a lot of readers who are excited to read Breakable Glass! And I'm glad that you don't have to wait too long for its release date! I've also seen The School for Good and Evil a lot around the blogosphere Tanja, I hope it lives up to your expectations! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Jasprit :) I hope you'll check them out too :)

      Izbriši
  2. I finally have a copy of Easy and hope to get to it in the near future and I've been thing about getting the first book to Tanja's pick on audio from my library. Great picks :)

    Janina
    My WoW!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I cannot wait to see what you think of it Janina! :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  3. School of Good and Evil, I've heard great things about this book and I really do love the cover, very anime like! Thanks for letting us know about the next Tammara Webber book as well.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Awesome picks Ladies!! I am counting down the days for Breakable!!

    Happy Wednesday!

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I def want to read Breakable hope you get to read it soon.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I haven't read Easy yet. No, really. I know I should, but time isn't enough for every book to be read :((

    Thanks for stopping by!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll find some time to read it. Thank you Vanya :)

      Izbriši
  7. Romance and fantasy, a good combination!
    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. SO excited for Breakable! great picks ladies :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I cannot wait for Breakable! I need this book! Thanks for stopping by.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Great picks! I'm so looking forward to both of these books! Thanks for sharing and stopping by! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Two great choices, though I haven't read the first book in either yet (I really want to, though!). Thanks for stopping by The Cover Contessa!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. These both look so good! Thanks for the great picks. I have had Easy on my TBR for FOREVER! Maybe it's time I get to it! Thanks a bunch for stopping by today!

    Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree
    My TTT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Hi Tanja: I love both picks for your WoW! I'm a fan of Tammara Webber...Easy was such a great book! :-) I haven't heard of the author Soman but the blurb alone has me very interested!!! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll enjoy both of these then :) Thanks Cristina :)

      Izbriši
  14. I liked the first School for Good and Evil and have been waiting for this one to come out. Thanks for stopping by.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. I didn't even know Tamara Webber written another book!! And the School for good and evil sounds awesome!! :) :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. BREAKABLE!!! YES!!! More Lucas please:) I had no idea there was going to be a sequel, I'm so excited!

    And I've heard good things about the School of Good and Evil, looking forward to your thoughts on book 2 Tanja!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jenny let's do happy dance together! ;)) Thank you! :)

      Izbriši
  17. Hmmm, I liked Easy. Perhaps I should check out Breakable. I hope you read and enjoy both of these, Tanja! :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Great picks! I´m also looking forward to read Breakable.
    Here is My WOW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Great picks:) I hadn't heard of either of these but I'm downloading a sample of School for Good and Evil book 1.

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Great picks! I hadn't heard of either. And new follower via GFC and Bloglovin'
    Laura@Through Raspberry Colored Glasses

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. I really liked Easy, and The School for Good and Evil is on my TBR shelf, so I'm interested in reading both of your picks. Thanks for sharing! :) And thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Petra! :) I hope you'll enjoy both of these :)

      Izbriši
  22. ah! I didn't even know Easy had a sequel! (sort of) and School of Good and Evil sounds like a fun, entertaining read (: thanks for the heads up!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Breakable! Lucas!! I can't wait to read this. I've been a bit hesitant when books I love are written again in a different POV, but for this one, I'll make so many exceptions! Great choices and thanks for stopping by my post earlier.
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm really hesitant too, but let's hope for the best. Thank you Alma :)

      Izbriši
  24. I have not head about either of these books, but Breakable sounds very interesting! Thanks for sharing! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. Breakable sounds like a good one. I'm not sure about the other, but it sounds like it could be a fun one, too! Thanks for stopping by!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. Glass, I had no idea there was going to be a sequel to Easy! Thanks for bringing that to my attention as I'll have to check it out for sure. And Tanja, I've heard great things about School of Good and Evil, so I'm curious to see what you make of it. Great picks, ladies!(:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope we all will enjoy Breakable! :) Thank you, girl :)

      Izbriši
  27. I know that Webber book will be everywhere once it hits the shelves. The second book looks great for younger readers. I like the cover :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  28. I haven't read Easy yet but I want to. I hope you both enjoy your picks :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  29. I liked Easy but haven't read Unbreakable yet.
    Awesome pick <3

    Here's our WoW
    Doris @ OABR

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  30. I didn't know there's going to be a book 2 for Easy!! Great pick Glass and thanks for sharing.
    Tanja, I hope you enjoy A World Without Princes. I still have to read the first book.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  31. both look like awesome picks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  32. I own and still haven't read Easy *facepalm*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  33. I've read Between the Lines by Tamara Webber but this one looks right up my alley! Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll read both this and Easy :) Thanks Sandy :)

      Izbriši
  34. Oh...you reminded me that I have the hardback version of School for Good and Evil that I have yet to read. Moving that up on the list. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  35. I haven't read the first book in either of these series. I really need to pick up The School for Good & Evil, I feel like I'm really missing out on that one!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll enjoy both these series :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  36. I can't wait for Unbreakable too, Glass! I loved Easy! I haven't seen this series, Tanja but hope you get to read it soon. Love boarding school stories! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I cannot wait for all of us to start Breakable :) Thanks Rachel :)

      Izbriši
  37. Easy was the first NA book I read, so I'm looking forward to reading Breakable. I haven't heard of the School for Good and Evil, but it sounds interesting. I hope you both enjoy your picks this week! Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It was one of the first NA for me as well. Thank you Sandra :)

      Izbriši
  38. School of Good and Evil looks fun! And of course, I can't wait to read Unbreakable. Thanks for sharing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  39. Both of these sounds really good. School for Good and Evil caught my interest :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  40. Breakable was on my waiting list too! I say was because I received a review copy today! Totally made my day. I plan to read Easy again before I start Breakable, but I loaned it out to a friend. I need to get it back!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ahhh that's amazing! I cannot wait to see what you think of it. Thanks Joli :)

      Izbriši
  41. I have the first book of the School of Good and Evil and still need to read it! The other book looks/sounds good too!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll enjoy it :) Thanks Candace :)

      Izbriši
  42. Breakable I did a WOW on a few weeks back because I too am WAITING!! I loved EASY!! Beautiful Lucas...sigh. Excellent choices.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  43. Awesome choices! I still haven't read a Webber book... I really want to!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You have to, trust me you'll enjoy them :) Thanks Naomi :)

      Izbriši
  44. Ahhhh Breakable! That book is gonna be awesome! Great picks!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  45. I NEED Breakable!!!!! Still two months away. *sigh* lol

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  46. I really need to read Tamara Webber's books! Hope you enjoy these and thanks for stopping by :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll enjoy them :) Thanks Richa :)

      Izbriši
  47. Hi, Glass & Tanya!

    These are two AMAZING choices!! I haven't heard of either of these books, but now that I have, they're going straight onto my TBR shelves on Goodreads, and my Amazon wish lists (yup, I have more than 40...lol)!!! And I LOVE those covers!! The guy on the cover of "Breakable" looks like he came straight out of a Leonardo da Vinci painting. GORGEOUS! And the cover of "The School of Good and Evil" is SUPER nice!! It looks SO magical!

    Thanks for sharing these two books! And thanks to Glass for commenting on my WOW!! I'm following back, too!! : )

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm really glad to hear that and I really hope you'll enjoy both of these :) Thank you so much for following too :)

      Izbriši
  48. What!! I had no idea Easy was supposed to have a sequel. I'm positively stoked now! Thanks for sharing :)

    -Mari

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  49. These booth look great. I haven't actually read anything by these authors but hope you enjoy them! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll give them a try. Thanks Cricket :)

      Izbriši
  50. I've been dying to read the first book in The School for Good and Evil series! I just love the covers and storyline! I really hope I can my hands on this series soon! Thank you also for stopping by my blog Tanja!

    Mr. Book Wonder

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll get to it then :) Thank you Von :)

      Izbriši
  51. Ooh yes, I'm excited for both of these! Great WoW choices this week :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  52. I'm really looking forward to Breakable! I loved Easy so much. :D I wasn't a fan of The School for Good and Evil, but I hope you get your hands on this one soon!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  53. I've been meaning to read The School for Good and Evil but... well, TBR.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  54. I can't wait for A World Without Princes :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...