As you probably know Top Ten Tuesday is meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. So this week the assignment is to write ten all time favourite characters in books. I know, not easy task.
1. Mr Darcy. You all know that he is character from Pride and Prejudice. I've read a lot of books with really brilliant characters but the truth is there is only one Mr Darcy.
2. Harry Potter, Hermione and Ron . I grew up with Harry Potter books and movies and they always remind me on my childhood. After reading all the books I knew what I want to become when "I grow up". Yes you know, a wizard. I'm still working on that, btw.
3. Rose and Dimka from Vampire Academy. I love both of them. Usually in book you always have one favourite character, but here I love them both. Rose is really strong and inspiring female character and Dimka, well he is Dimitry. He is all that you wish for.
4. Aiden and Alex form Covenant series. Pretty much same as Rose and Dimka, although I can say that Alex is great, but I must add Aiden is my favourite.
5. Will and Jem from The Infernal Devices series. No, I still don't know which one to choose, because they're both great. Will is maybe dark and cold, but I love his personality. Jem is sweetheart and I love sweethearts.
6. Kiara from Rules of Attraction. She is one of the best female characters. I just love this girl. I won't talk about Fuentes brothers, there is no need for that. She is probably my favourite character in this whole series (yes even better than the brothers).
7. The Little Prince. This is the book of my childhood. More then once I felt like I'm The Little Prince myself.
8. Sam from The Wolves of Mercy Falls. Oh that boy. I mean he likes poesy, he plays guitar, he is really nice and gentleman. He works in library. Besides all that he has yellow eyes!
9. Daemon form Obsidian. He is here just because he is one inception. He is really bad-boy, which I don't prefer and yes he is an idiot. But idiot who you will love.
10. Tris from Divergent. I like strong female characters and Tris is definitively one of them, but the thing is that she is so young. I can't wait to see her growing up! I expect a lot!
Those are the characters that first came into my mind! I've probably forgot somebody but well maybe I'll remember next time!
Until the next time,