11. lip 2011.

Citat sedmice






"I might appear confident and chatty, but I spend most of my time laughing at jokes I don't find funny, saying things I don't really mean - because at the end of the day that's what we're all trying to do: fit in, one way or another, desperately trying to pretend we're all the same."

"You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel."

Ove sedmice izabrala sam dva citata iz romana britanske autorice Tabithe Suzume Forbidden. Ukoliko već niste pročitali ovu knjigu, obavezno to učinite!

2 komentara:

  1. Obožavam prvi citat. Skoro svi životi sažeti u jednu rečenicu. I drugi je također istinit.
    Koji je žanr knjiga i da li je prevedena na hrv?
    (iako mi ne smeta eng. uopće nego pitam zbog gradske knjižnice)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Knjiga, na žalost, nije prevedena (nadam se da će neko to uskoro uraditi).

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...